I think that for me, one of the saddest Doctor Who deaths is Kathy Nightingale in Blink.
And really that make no sense what so ever because she didn’t even die, at least not for another 60 years. But even tho she had a good life and a family I just find the whole situation incredibly sad.
Unnecessary glimpse into my brain - over.
- iamsallysparrow reblogged this from kindadrunk and added:
- zdrocker likes this
- imadreamerwithacamera likes this
- ursuchasourwolf likes this
- thisismybloodyfantasy reblogged this from ursuchasourwolf
- ursuchasourwolf reblogged this from kindadrunk
- faultymodel likes this
- lunarpark likes this
- kindadrunk posted this